Sunday, June 24, 2012

Klout Perk- Chloe and Isabel 35% off Jewelry

My Klout earned me 35% reward from Chloe and Isabel. 

Claim reward here: 


Pretty good idea and the perk gives a nice percent off depending on your Klout Score but it's just really tough times right now in today's economy to be charging that kind of money except for really special occasions. Usually those special occasions require a certain style though and this type of stuff doesn't match up for me. 

I don't think it's anything bad by any means and it seems like the quality is there as well which is extremely important when your going to start trying to gain recognition in an industry like jewelry. Especially if your going to ask for a higher end clientele shopper and want then to consider you comparable to others in the same price range.

 Let me know what you guys think, definitely shoot me a comment if you end up making the purchase and let me know what you like or don't like. 


No comments:

Post a Comment