Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Comcast/ Infinity customer service technician

With a window of 1pm to 3pm by the time it reaches 2:55 you've gotta be thinking theirs no way this guy is coming....typical. Well I gave it another few minutes and waited upstairs and sure enough comcasts technician knocks on the door at 2:57. Good enough for me. He was polite, did his work quickly and fixed the minor problem and even helped me with an additional problem not exactly related to his work and he helped me out without a second guess.

I really appreciate how he explained what the problem was and how he fixed it, and even gave us instructions for a variety of questions afterwards. I wish he told me his name so I could give him a shout out, but whoever you were, YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB AND WE REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP MR 413 TECHNICIAN WORKING IN WESTERN MASS.

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE SHARE WHATEVER EXPERIENCES YOU'VE HAD, GOOD OR BAD!!!

    ReplyDelete