Thursday, May 3, 2012

Circle K....now known as Irving gas station Whately, MA

The 2 circle K gas stations across the street from each other in town are called Irving 


now. This one doesn't have as many pumps as the other so it's usually a lot less busy 


so I usually go here if I have a choice. ATM is a Bank America vestibule though so 


that's A DEFINATE NEGATIVE, I WOULDN'T TAKE OR GIVE A PENNY TO ANYTHING WITH 


THAT DISHONEST, THEIVING, SHADY BUSINESS NAME ON IT. Great friendly staff and i've 


even hit for a few hundred multiple times on $2 scratch tickets as well so that made 


up for the -1 the BOA atm was going to give.






Irving view using Google Maps




It's incredible how great the coverage has grown to for Google Maps and Earth. This photo is for the Irving Circle K gas station which I added because I did a quick  review on the station. It's not terrible but i've seen much much better clarity on other ones....when I looked up my old apartment last year when it first came out I could see my car so perfectly in detail that I could read my license plate from all the way down driveway across the street. (To be honest I don't really like just how easily someone could use these apps to commit several serious crimes. 





View Circle K in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment