Friday, May 4, 2012

"BeardHead" offer by Klout Perks

Link to Klout Perk Beardhead offer

I'll sent the scene for you. If your not a rich athlete, popular online talking head in the technology world or whoever else has mastered the Klout algorithm to achieve those nosebleed scores your somewhere between me at around 50 or my dad who only uses the computer to send his "computer letters" (that's email's for all us technologically advanced kids) and if he tried to get his score someone would reach through the screen and slap him. I really don't think the "perks" set up is very user friendly for the majority of us, you know, the ones that don't get the perks that anyone actually wants or can find any practical use for.


 It's like a god damn holiday or special occasion when I actually see that i'm eligible to begin with, and then when you see what it is, you get that feeling you used to get when opening up your great nana's Christmas present which was always a sweater she knit herself with snowflakes all over it.  KLOUT....PLEASE PLEASE, I'M BEING DEAD SERIOUS....IT'S NOT THAT HARD, I'D BE HAPPY WITH A 25 CENT PACK OF GUM THAT I REGULARLY BUY, SOMETHING, ANYTHING, JUST GET ME SOMETHING I LIKE FOR GODS SAKE. We let you see ALL of our user information EVERYWHERE, the least you could do is throw us a damn bone.....or t-shirt would be nice.


Now, back to "BEARDHEAD" PERK which I just got May 4th, 2012 after wearing a t shirt and shorts all day because it was 80 degrees out in NEW ENGLAND, western Massachusetts to be exact, why the hell would i want a winter hat to begin with right now? and to top it off, IT'S NOT EVEN REALLY FREE....$5 TO SHIP IT? I'M SORRY BUT I WOULDN'T GIVE YOU .05 CENTS IN ALL SERIOUSNESS. If the business is big enough to advertise like this and give away "free" hats then obviously there are ppl out there buying them, great for them, I just can not imagine, ANYONE, AND I MEAN ANYONE BESIDES THE INVENTOR'S mom and grandma who feels bad so they just secretly purchase like 100 each week so it looks like they are flying off the shelves. haha.


If your not eligible this time guys, just be thankful, sadly enough, the fact that I am eligible actually put a damper on my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment