Thursday, July 12, 2012

Yankee Candle Good Air Odor Eliminating Trial Size Candles

If you want bang for your buck(literally in this case, sorry I had to throw that in) these little "trial size" candles are AMAZING!  They burn for hours evenly, only cost .99 cents and are "fresh" scented, called JUST PLAIN CLEAN. I purchased an entire BOX of 18 of these bad boys and let me tell you, i'm going to be making sure I get more before these are gone!




One big plus for me is even though they are just the "plain" scent they still smell great. They actually HAVE A SMELL, unlike many of those imitation ones that try and get away with just giving u some wax candle and calling it "fresh" and its like it's not even there. Love the light blue color which is a nice little bonus too. Anything that comes in something near "Carolina Blue" must be pretty darn good right?

No comments:

Post a Comment