Monday, October 17, 2011

Connecticut River Internists-Turners Falls, MA






I've had Dr. Klein as my Primary Care Physician since I was a kid and he's always been fantastic to me and my family. The office def seems to have a high rate of turnover which i'm sure contributes to some of the problems with "customer service" that the other review talks about but I have never had a problem myself at all. They always call before your scheduled appointment to verify that your coming and give you a little reminder which is helpful I think and have always gotten me in within a reasonable amount of time to see the Dr when I need something. It's a small local office though so it has it's limitations, if your looking for something a little bigger or have a serious health concern then you may want to look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment